(1) Consider getting a credit card if you do not have one
(2) Consider getting a small personal loan that you can pay off over time
(3) Pay down credit cards
(4) Keep your credit card balance below 30% of the card’s limit at all times
(5) Consider asking for a higher credit limit on your credit cards
(6) Consider using some of your oldest credit cards for small purchases that can be paid off at the end of each month
(7) Speak to your lender about erasing late payments from your credit history
(8) Dispute collection attempts with the credit bureaus
(9) Check your credit score often to locate potential errors
Edmondson Law is an experienced Wylie law firm that knows how to work with collection agencies. If you need help negotiating a settlement for outstanding debts or need help repairing your credit history, give Edmondson Law, PLLC. a call today at (972) 442-8326.
Information, Not Legal Advice. We provide the information on this website as a public service. The legal landscape is constantly changing and being modified by state law and case law. As a result, we cannot promise that this information is always up-to-date and reflective of the most current jurisprudence.
We do not intend this information to be legal advice. By providing this information, we are not acting as your lawyer. If you need legal advice, you should contact a lawyer through our number (972) 442-8326 or contact another attorney of your choosing.