Jennifer Pulliam Edmondson was born and raised in Wylie, where she now resides with her family. Ms. Edmondson has been involved in the community of Wylie and the Wylie Independent School District for several years by and through her membership and service in Leadership Wylie, the Advisory Board of the Wylie ISD Education Foundation, the Wylie Chamber of Commerce, Wylie Youth Baseball Association, and the Mentor Program at Watkins Elementary. She also serves as a Wylie ISD Career Mentor.
Jennifer Pulliam Edmondson practices law primarily in the areas of Business, Real Estate and Family Law. Jennifer joined Edmondson Law, PLLC after practicing for six years at one of Collin Countys longest standing law firms. Jennifer brings a broad range of knowledge and experience with her to the firm. Jennifer has handled a wide variety of cases for individuals, small businesses, and political subdivisions involving divorce and custody issues, contract issues, eminent domain, construction defects, real estate, breach of contract, negligence, fraud and misrepresentation. She has extensive experience in corporate restructuring, formations, mergers and acquisitions.
Texas Tech University School of Law
- Juris Doctorate – 2009
University of North Texas
- Bachelor of Business Administration,Cum Laude– 2006
- State Bar of Texas – 2009
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Collin County Bar Association
- Collin County Young Lawyer Association
- Pro Bono College of the State Bar of Texas – Member
- Leadership Wylie Class XII
- Wylie ISD Education Foundation – Advisory Board Member
Past Employment Positions
- Gay, McCall, Isaacks, Gordon & Roberts, P.C., Associate Attorney – 2009-2015